Rippon Lea is a large 19th century mansion surrounded by 7 hectares of Victorian pleasure gardens. It is listed on the National Heritage Register as one of the finest examples of original suburban estate in Australia.
For more information on what’s coming up at Rippon Lea Estate visit the official website here.
Rippon Lea Gardens & Gruffalo Trail
The gardens at Rippon Lea Estate, including the Gruffalo Trail, will reopen from Monday 1 June 2020 with added health and safety measures in place.
To protect the health, safety and wellness of our visitors, staff and volunteers, the following measures will apply:
- Measures to support physical distancing including directional signage and protective barriers
- Measures to help prevent contact, including cashless transactions
- Personal health and hygiene measures, such as hand sanitiser stations
- Additional monitoring and cleaning of facilities
- Areas that may be partially closed off dependant on safety protocols. Please note this includes the Gatehouse Tea Rooms at Rippon Lea Estate.
Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears – The Exhibition
Miss Fisher and Crypt of Tears Exhibition at Rippon Lea Estate will open 9 July 2020 until 31 January 2020.
Timed-entry tickets are now on sale.
Please note tickets must be pre-purchased. Sessions run every hour on the hour from 10am. Buy tickets now.
For groups of 8 or more please fill in a group booking request form here
Rippon Lea MANSION
The Mansion is currently closed due to the installation of the Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears Exhibition.
Regular tours of the mansion will not be offered prior or during the exhibition period and will only re-commence after all original furniture and fixtures have been re-installed and once the exhibition has ended.