The National Trust’s Branch network in Victoria covers metropolitan Melbourne, regional and rural Victoria. Branches facilitate the participation of local Trust members in the Trust’s work.
There are many opportunities open to members through their local Branch. These include:
- participate in heritage festivals including the National Trust annual Heritage Festival
- partner with local government in National Trust heritage award schemes
- organise diverse activities for local members
- work with National Trust staff to influence local Councils to protect heritage places via their planning schemes
- assist in maintaining the National Trust heritage places database by updating information about local places
- coordinate activities with a broad and diverse range of partners, including local historical groups, local government, and other not-for-profit groups
Each Branch is unique in the opportunities and activities it provides. To get in contact with your local Branch see the list or fill out the contact form below.