The Intranet contains secure information and services for Staff & Volunteers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a login.
Thank you for considering a career with The National Trust of Australia (Victoria). The National Trust is built on the power of the community.
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of that.
We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies.
Listed below are current permanent, fixed-term and casual vacancies. Please click on the vacancy for full details and instructions on how to apply.
The National Trust of Australia (Victoria) (NTAV) is an independent, non-profit organisation supported by a large community base. We are Victoria’s premier heritage and conservation organisation and the major operator of historic properties and sites open to the public across Victoria.
We’re looking for a forward thinking leader who radiate professionalism & a passion for people, heritage & the community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly Iconic brand. As the NTAV Marketing Communications Manager you will drive the development & implementation of the National Trust”s marketing & communications strategy. Naturally, you will be an excellent communicator, both written & verbal & have a forte for building strong relationships. With an already strong and proven marketing communications & lead generation background you will be able to quickly gain an understanding of our products, services, audience and goals of the organisation and then devise the best approach for achieving commercially focused goals. We want our brand to be more valued and our cause better understood.
- Drive growth in membership, advocacy, commercial sales, attendance & fundraising activities
- Manage & coordinate the production of key published material including, but not limited to, Trust News & Annual Reports
- Proactively develop and implement the NTAV strategy to increase revenue & community engagement in line with the organisations strategy
- Proactively develop a strategic PR strategy plan & in coordination with your team manage & attend media activities including media releases, launches & events
- Lead & performance management of small team
- Act in accordance with the Trust’s commitments, values & standards
- Act as a brand guardian
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Professional experience in marketing, PR & communications
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or communications
- Highly developed interpersonal & people management skills
- A thorough understanding of how to use insight and audience data to improve the relevance of content
- Experience planning, producing & commissioning content
- Demonstrated experience writing &editing content for magazines and annual reports
- Leadership & performance management of small teams
- Budget management including demonstrated experience in increasing attendance/customer participation/member acquisition
- Drivers licence
- Ability to work alongside volunteers, leading & motivating them to offer a clear and efficient marketing service to the whole property.
- You’ll comply with Trust procedures to manage risk to yourself, your team, volunteers, visitors & contractors.
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful & unique locations in Victoria
- Staff Card Free entry to NT Australia wide properties, plus internationally
- 20% off in our retail outlets
- Discounted gym membership to the Park Hyatt East Melbourne
Any offer of employment at the National Trust of Australia (Victoria) will be subject to a satisfactory Police Records check and/or Working with Children Check
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply
For a copy of the full position description please contact with the NTAV People & Culture Team
If this sounds like you..(or someone you know), get in touch