Simply fill in our online booking form with your details to make a booking request
School Programs for Victoria
Your students can enjoy one of our facilitated education programs at the Old Melbourne Gaol, Polly Woodside Tall Ship, Rippon Lea mansion, Como house or McCrae homestead.
We offer programs that cover a range of discipline areas from history and humanities to maths and geography. See below for more information about program content, curriculum links and making bookings or download our program guide to all Trust Education programs.
Can’t make it to one of our properties? To support our teachers and students operating through distance education we have created a range of interactive online learning resources and programs. These include:
- 3D tours of our historic sites, including of the Old Melbourne Gaol, Polly Woodside and Rippon Lea Estate
- VCE Geography – virtual fieldwork of Rippon Lea Estate. Learn more.
- Old Melbourne Gaol – Interactive Court Room. Learn more.
- Heritage at your Touch – Meet George at McCrae’s Cottage and Nellie at La Trobe’s Cottage. Learn more.
- Then and Now – Explores occupations of the past and their equavilent today comparing the changes over time. Learn more.
- Kids activity sheets. Download here.
For more information on digital programs, contact us at email@example.com or phone (03) 9656 9889.
Tertiary and Adult learning school groups
Call to action section
Students gained an insight into Melbourne's criminal past and what it would have been like to be a convicted criminal and the conditions that they faced. The court room drama gave students a real-life experience about what it would be like if that situation occurred.