Compare the working lives of gardeners, teachers, housekeepers, cooks and chauffeurs over 120 years. Real people from the past and people from the present tell you the story about their jobs.
We provide all sorts of online resources to download from Teacher Notes to 3D immersive websites.
Can’t make it to one of our properties? To support our teachers and students operating through distance education we have created a range of interactive online learning resources and programs. These include:
- 3D tours of our historic sites, including of the Old Melbourne Gaol, Polly Woodside and Rippon Lea Estate
- VCE Geography – virtual fieldwork of Rippon Lea Estate. Learn more.
- Old Melbourne Gaol – Interactive Court Room. Learn more.
- Heritage at your Touch – Meet George at McCrae’s Cottage and Nellie at La Trobe’s Cottage. Learn more.
- Then and Now – Explores occupations of the past and their equavilent today comparing the changes over time. Learn more.
- Kids activity sheets. Download here.
For more information on digital programs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9656 9889.