Ahoy there me hearties! Come aboard our tall ship, Polly Woodside on the first Sunday of each month for Pirate Day.
Bring along your scallywags and buccaneers and join us at Polly Woodside for a day of adventures.
The first treasure hunt is at 11am, which kicks off a variety of activities throughout the day. The children get to scrub the decks, ring the bell, participate in pirate games and arts and crafts.
Join our Polly crew to discover what life was like on a tall ship sailing the seven seas.
Polly Woodside also offers a range of activities for visitors including a history gallery, wharf with picnic tables and guided tours.
Regular entry prices apply.
For more info www.pollywoodside.com.au
Next Pirate Day – Sunday 7 October
Activities include and are subject to change;
- 10am – 10.45am Tattoos and free roam
- 10.15am -10.45am Storytime (up to 5yrs)
- 10.45am Abandon ship & walk the plank
- 11am Treasure hunt
- 11.30am Free roam & Captain’s Quarters viewing
- 12pm Scrub the decks & rope swing
- 12.45pm Abandon ship & Tug-O-War
- 1pm Treasure hunt
- 1.30pm Work the Capstan or Captain’s Quarters viewing
- 2pm Scrub the decks & rope swing
- 2.45pm Abandon ship & “Don’t Wake the Sleepy Pirate!!”
- 3pm Treasure hunt