Ahoy there me hearties! Come aboard our tall ship, Polly Woodside on the first Sunday of each month for Pirate Day.
Bring along your scallywags and buccaneers and join us at Polly Woodside for a day of adventures.
There are a variety of activities throughout the day including treasure hunts, scrubbing the decks, pirate games and arts and craft.
Join our Polly crew to discover what life was like on a tall ship sailing the seven seas.
Polly Woodside also offers a range of activities for visitors including a history gallery, wharf with picnic tables and guided tours.
Regular entry prices apply.
Special Pirate Day for Dads – Sunday 1 September
Ready your old man’s sea legs and haul him aboard—because it’s not your average day at Polly Woodside.
Treat Dad like a Captain or get him scrubbing the decks in an adventure-packed Father’s Day you simply can’t find on land.
Activities include and are subject to change;
- 10am – 10.45am Tattoos and free roam
- 10.15am -10.45am Storytime (up to 5yrs)
- 10.45am Abandon ship & walk the plank
- 11am Treasure hunt
- 11.30am Free roam & Captain’s Quarters viewing
- 12pm Scrub the decks & rope swing
- 12.45pm Abandon ship & Tug-O-War
- 1pm Treasure hunt
- 1.30pm Work the Capstan or Captain’s Quarters viewing
- 2pm Scrub the decks & rope swing
- 2.45pm Abandon ship & “Don’t Wake the Sleepy Pirate!!”
- 3pm Treasure hunt