Ahoy there me hearties! Come aboard our tall ship, Polly Woodside on the first Sunday of each month for Pirate Day.
Next Pirate Day – Sunday 7 July
Bring along your scallywags and buccaneers and join us at Polly Woodside for a day of adventures.
There are a variety of activities throughout the day including treasure hunts, scrubbing the decks, pirate games and arts and craft.
Join our Polly crew to discover what life was like on a tall ship sailing the seven seas.
Polly Woodside also offers a range of activities for visitors including a history gallery, wharf with picnic tables and guided tours.
Regular entry prices apply.
Activities include and are subject to change;
- 10am – 10.45am Tattoos and free roam
- 10.15am -10.45am Storytime (up to 5yrs)
- 10.45am Abandon ship & walk the plank
- 11am Treasure hunt
- 11.30am Free roam & Captain’s Quarters viewing
- 12pm Scrub the decks & rope swing
- 12.45pm Abandon ship & Tug-O-War
- 1pm Treasure hunt
- 1.30pm Work the Capstan or Captain’s Quarters viewing
- 2pm Scrub the decks & rope swing
- 2.45pm Abandon ship & “Don’t Wake the Sleepy Pirate!!”
- 3pm Treasure hunt