From 4 November National Trust (NSW) properties are gradually reopening.
The National Trust opens 21 heritage properties across New South Wales on a regular basis for visitors to enjoy the built, cultural and natural heritage. A community organisation, the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff remains our top priority. After undertaking a thorough review, we are delighted that many of our properties are reopening.
We have been counting down the days until we can reopen our doors. After much work behind the scenes, our houses are sparkling and gardens are ready to welcome visitors.
Places to open
- From 2 November – National Trust Shop, Monday to Friday, 10am – 3pm, Saturday, 9.30am – 12pm
- From 4 November – Everglades House & Garden, Wednesdays to Mondays, 10am – 4pm
- From 4 November – Norman Lindsay Gallery, Thursdays to Sundays, 10am – 4pm
- From 4 November – Old Government House, Thursdays to Sundays, 10am – 4pm
- From 4 November – S. H. Ervin Gallery, Tuesdays to Sundays, 11am – 5pm
- From 5 November – Retford Park, gardens open Fridays to Mondays, 10am – 4pm, house tours Saturday and Sunday only
- From 5 November – Dundullimal Homestead, Fridays to Mondays, 11am – 3pm
- From 6 November – Experiment Farm Cottage, first weekend of the month, 10.30am – 3.30pm
- From 6 November – Harper’s Mansion garden, first and third weekend of the month, 11am – 3pm. House closed until further notice
- From 14 November – Miss Porter’s House, second Sunday of the month, 1pm – 4pm
- From 14 November – Vienna Cottage, second and fourth Sunday of the month, 2pm – 4pm
- From 17 November – Saumarez Homestead gardens open Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, 10am – 4pm. House tours recommence from 5 December.
- From 21 November – Cooma Cottage, Sundays, 10am – 4pm
- From 21 November – Riversdale, Sundays, 10am – 2pm
- From 5 December – Grossman & Brough House, second Sunday of the month, 10.30am – 3pm
- From 5 December – Miss Traill’s House, Sundays, 12pm – 3.30pm
- From 16 February, Lindesay, first and third Wednesday of each month, tours at 10am and 11am
Opening times may differ over Christmas, visit the property page to learn more.
Places temporarily closed
All National Trust properties are COVID safe sites. Where possible, book via Eventbrite to guarantee a spot, unless redeeming a Discover NSW voucher. Visit the individual property page to learn more and purchase your ticket.
Did you know, National Trust members get free or discounted entry to properties? Join today to access exclusive member benefits.
Keeping our community safe
To visit our properties you must agree to follow our Terms and Conditions of Entry, plus the NSW Public Health Orders in order to help keep everyone safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our special places.