The NSW Government’s initiative has been extended until June 2022, here's where to use your Discover vouchers.
From contemporary art to colonial furniture, manicured modern gardens to sandstone stables – we have something for everyone at our extraordinary properties across New South Wales. Following the most recent lockdown, we are delighted that our properties are gradually reopening from 4 November 2021 and many of which are participating in the NSW Government Dine & Discover program.
The initiative was launched to encourage the community to get out and about and support the arts and tourism businesses, following the first lockdown. The most recent announcement means the vouchers have been extended for a full year since their original finish date.
Our Discover NSW registered properties
- Dundullimal Homestead – from 5 November, open Fridays to Mondays, 11am – 3pm
- Everglades House & Gardens – from 4 November, open Wednesdays to Mondays, 10am – 4pm
- Norman Lindsay Gallery – from 4 November, open Thursdays to Sundays, 10am – 4pm
- Old Government House – from 4 November, open Thursdays to Sundays, 10am – 4pm
- Retford Park* – from 5 November, gardens open Fridays to Mondays, 10am – 4pm, house tours Saturday and Sunday only
- S.H. Ervin Gallery – from 4 November, open Tuesdays to Sundays, 11am – 5pm
How to redeem your voucher
If you haven’t applied already, first, you’ll need to check your eligibility by visiting the Service NSW website and follow the prompts to download your vouchers.
Discover NSW vouchers are only redeemable when you pay for your ticket at the property, simply present your voucher when you arrive and we will discount your ticket on entry. All other visitors not redeeming a voucher are advised to book tickets in advance via Eventbrite.
*Please note Retford Park House Tours have previously sold out, if you wish to guarantee a spot, book via Eventbrite and use your Discover NSW voucher for a different heritage property.