The National Trust of Australia (Victoria) is seeking expressions of interest from experienced operators for the lease of 12 Parliament Place, East Melbourne for the purpose of private consulting / retail / offices.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the property are currently open. Supporting documentation is available for download;
- EOI Tasma terrace_Part A and B_2019 – the invitation and conditions of tender
- EOI Tasma terrace_Part C_2019 – response form (word version)
- EOI Tasma terrace_Part D_2019 – conservation policy statement
Key dates are;
- 12 February 2019 – EOI issue date
- 25 February 2019, 11am – venue walkthrough
- 28 February 2019, 4pm – end period for questions or requests for information
- 8 March 2019, 4pm – EOI closing date
- 14 March 2019, 4pm – shortlisting completed
- 20 March 2019 – negotiations with selected tenderer
For further information regarding the EOI please contact Penny Tripp, Director Commercial Operations and Marketing via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Parliament Place East Melbourne forms part of Tasma Terrace, Head Office of the National Trust of Australia (Victoria). The Tasma Terrace site consists of six (6) terraces. Information regarding Tasma Terrace can be found on our National Trust website.