Get out of the office for a day or two and it can help your staff build better relationships, increase moral, productivity and reduce stress levels.
Volunteer in 2017 – new year, new challenge
Businesses can partner up with The National Trust of Australia (VIC) in many ways:
- Team volunteering days – such as a working bees at one of the National Trust sites
- Staff can volunteer at one of our community events across Victoria
- ‘Virtual’ volunteering time via work computers, including research
- Support for skilled staff members to deliver projects or expand areas
- A staff secondment program – for example a building company could offer its staff to help out with a community building or refurbishment
- Group training and workshops – can you help teach our staff and volunteers new skills
We offer a range of one-day conservation activities for groups of 5 to 30 people, all supervised by our operations coordinators and assisted by our ongoing volunteers.
Find out more by emailing us at email@example.com