30 Nov 2020
The National Trust (NSW) has announced its Board of Directors for 2020, as elected by the organisation’s members.
Currently celebrating its 75th year in New South Wales, the National Trust is a registered charity. Each state and territory has its own National Trust chapter, governed and registered independently but working in collaboration as the Australian Council of National Trusts.
In New South Wales, the National Trust is governed by The National Trust of Australia (New South Wales) Act, 1990. In accordance with this Act, the outcome of this election is announced at the Annual General Meeting each year with the offices of President, Deputy President and Treasurer determined by the Board Directors’ vote and announced in the following fortnight.
The National Trust of Australia (NSW) Board Directors for 2021 are as follows:
• Dr Elizabeth Farrelly (newly elected)
• The Hon Garry Downes AM (continuing)
• Ms Susan Hunt (re-elected)
• Ms Meredith Hutton (continuing)
• Ms Fenella Kernebone (re-elected)
• Dr Clive Lucas OBE (continuing)
• Ms Caroline Mackaness (continuing)
• Mr Keith Parsons (continuing)
• Mr David Pratt (appointed)
• Ms Kathryn Pitkin, AM (continuing)
• Mr John Richardson (re-elected)
• Mr Ian Stephenson (re-elected)
• Mr Neil Wykes OAM (re-elected)
• Ms Debbie Mills, Chief Executive Officer (appointed)
See the full list of profiles for the National Trust (NSW) Board of Directors.
This news announcement will be updated following the election of the charity’s President, Deputy President and Treasurer for the upcoming year as soon as possible.
Media enquiries can be directed to:
Director, Marketing and Communications
0400 017 330