STAGE 1 – HISTORY
- HT1-2 identifies and describes significant people, events, places and sites in the local community over time
- HT3-2 describes and explains different experiences of people living in Australia over time
- HT3-5 applies a variety of skills of historical inquiry and communication
Key inquiry questions:
- What aspects of the past can you see today?
- What do they tell us?
- What remains of the past are important to the local community? Why?
- How have changes in technology shaped our daily life?
The history of Dundullimal Homestead and what it reveals about the past (ACHHK044).
- Brainstorm what aspects of the past can be seen at Dundullimal Homestead.
- Discuss what Dundullimal Homestead reveals about the past and why it is considered important (ACHHK045).
- The impact of changing technology on life at Dundullimal Homestead (ACHHK046) and discuss the sequence of those technological changes over time.
SOURCES: NSW Education Standards Authority