Stay at the enchanting Norman Lindsay Cottage, nestled within the renowned Norman Lindsay Gallery.
Norman Lindsay Cottage is a private, self-contained retreat overlooking the bushland in Faulconbridge on the grounds of Norman Lindsay Gallery.
The recently refurbished cabin is open and airy with reverse cycle air-conditioning to ensure your stay is comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped with a Nespresso machine, and the bathroom has heated floors and towel rails for cooler mornings.
Perfect for those looking for a central location in the Blue Mountains – only 10 minutes’ drive to Woodford Academy or 35 minutes to either Everglades House & Gardens or Katoomba. The National Trust offers free access to the Norman Lindsay Gallery during your stay.
- Secluded location
- Queen sized bed with quilt and electric blanket
- Comfy sofa
- WiFi for streaming your favourite shows
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Covered deck area with table and chairs
- Books, magazines and board games
- Late checkout available
- Complimentary entry to the Norman Lindsay Gallery