Stay at the Norman Lindsay Gallery Cottage in the grounds of the artist’s former home.
Forget the hassles of modern life in this charming unit set in the tranquil grounds of the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum and enjoy the evenings on the deck with a glass of wine overlooking the Blue Mountains National Park.
The Cottage has been completely refurbished with new furniture throughout plus washing machine and dryer. Perfect for the couple looking for a central location in the Blue Mountains – only 35 minutes to Katoomba or Richmond/Windsor.
The National Trust offers free access to the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum during your stay and the Norman Lindsay Cafe is open for Lunch (and Breakfast by prior arrangement).
- Parking: Off street
- Kitchen: Fully equipped
- Dining: Set for two
- Accommodation: 2 people (+ room for a cot)
- Laundry: Washing machine/dryer
- Bathroom: Shower, vanity and toilet
- Linen: Doonas, pillows, sheets, pillow cases & towels supplied
- Pets: Due to location in the Blue Mountains National Park, there are no pets allowed
- Cost: $175 per night Mon – Thurs, $220 per night Fri – Sun
Please contact us via the details below, to make a booking.