Membership Terms & Conditions (National Trust of Australia NSW)
1. Benefits of Membership will change from time to time, however will include;
- Quarterly National Trust New South Wales Magazine including home delivery
- Free or discounted entry to National Trust properties within the National Trust portfolio in Australia and internationally (the properties within the National Trust portfolio that open to the public may change from time to time).
- Invitations to exclusive member only events. 10% discount off all National Trust merchandise at National Trust gift shops (offer excludes food and beverage) and online.
2. Membership benefits and discounts are only available upon the presentation of a valid membership card.
3. Membership cards and their benefits are non-transferable.
4. Membership is non-refundable.
5. Reproduction of a National Trust of Australia (NSW) membership card in any form is strictly prohibited.
6. The primary membership cardholder is responsible for ensuring the details of their National Trust of Australia (NSW) Membership are correct at all times.
7. Subscription to automatic membership renewal via direct debit is ongoing unless cancelled by you or the National Trust of Australia (NSW).
8. 3 year Membership options can only be selected at the time of joining or renewing.
9. A fee of $5 per Member per card is payable for all requested replacement cards.
10. National Trust of Australia (NSW) may terminate a Membership if a Member fails to comply with these terms and conditions or misuses Membership privileges or in accordance with the National Trust of Australia (NSW) Rules or if convicted of a criminal offence.
11. A National Trust of Australia (NSW) Membership will be considered ‘lapsed’ if not renewed by the expiry date.
12. A fee of $35 will be charged to re-join the National Trust of Australia (NSW) if a Membership is renewed more than 90 days after the expiry date.
13. The expiry date of an annual Membership subscription cannot be suspended or extended past the expiry date stipulated on the Membership.
14. The National Trust of Australia (NSW) reserves the right to adjust membership prices without notification.
15. The National Trust of Australia (NSW) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or Membership benefits where necessary at any time without prior notice.
16. New Members will be assigned a local Branch, when there is one in the Members local area. Branches provide Members with communications on local heritage issues.
17. On joining the National Trust of Australia (NSW) you will automatically be opted-into receive a paper copy of the Trust Magazine four times a year, billing notifications and email communications, if you have supplied your email address. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of email communications with the exception of billing notifications.