The three houses on view were all built between 1880 and 1886 and are remarkable in that they have each been rescued from dereliction and /or demolition and been restored to their original grandeur.
Lt George Johnston was granted the Annandale Estate in 1799; subdivision did not commence until the 1870’s. John Young was keen to create a “Garden Suburb” on high ground and so Johnston Street was set at 100 feet wide and Annandale Street at 60 feet wide, a rare finding in other Sydney suburbs.
10.30am- 12.30pm or 1pm-3 pm
Ticket Sales/ Enquires
02 9363 2401 or email@example.com
Download the Ticket Application form
This event has been BOOKED OUT