Zelling Reserve

sa
In  2004 the Trust received Zelling Reserve from the estate of the late Mrs Sesca Zelling (1918 – 2001) a long standing member of NTSA. It was Mrs Zelling’s wish that the property to be kept “as a wildflower sanctuary to preserve native flora on the eastern end of Kangaroo
more

Doris Odgers Reserve

sa
The Waikerie Branch of the NTSA manages the Doris Odgers Reserve. The reserve is situated on a ridge-top overlooking the Murray Valley, and vegetation is predominantly native pine and eucalyptus trees.  A walking trail with a magnificent view west towards the river wends its way through the trees. Numerous old
more

Nurrutti Reserve

sa
Nurrutti Reserve is a small nature reserve of some 1.4ha on Kyle Road between Aldgate and Mylor. It comprises a delightful area of mixed Stringybark (Eucalyptus obliqua / E. baxteri) open forest on the banks of Aldgate Creek, part of the Onkaparinga catchment. The Reserve was gifted to the Trust
more

Ken Brinkworth Reserve

sa
Ken Brinkworth Reserve is on Winters Hill, 3.6 km north-west of Pt Lincoln. It was gifted to the National Trust of South Australia by Ken Brinkworth in 1968, with more pieces added over time with the last in December 1986. It is 7.74 ha of partially revegetated farmland, as well
more

Malcolm Wicks Reserve

sa
Malcolm Wicks Reserve was donated to the National Trust of SA by Mr & Mrs M. Wicks and Mr & Mrs G. Nancarrow in 1979. The Reserve contains 7.9 ha of undulating land of high elevation with a good rainfall. The different aspects created by the undulations allow a variety
more

HK Fry Reserve

sa
HK Fry Reserve comprises 3.6ha on Lots 63 and 65 Heath Road, Crafers, just west of Waverley Ridge Road. The steep slopes of the reserve form part of the Hills Face Zone.  It was a gift from Dr Henry Kenneth Fry in March 1959. The access track from Heath Road
more

Fraser Reserve

sa
Fraser Reserve is near Waitpinga on the Fleurieu Peninsula. Only 6 hectares in total, Fraser is a triangular parcel of land straddling a steep-sided tributary of Waitpinga creek. Once part of the neighbouring Fraser farm, it was gifted to the Trust in 1964 by Mr J.G. Fraser and conserves a
more

D B Mack Reserve

sa
D B Mack Reserve comprises an area of 265ha held by the National Trust of South Australia since 1965, when the property was purchased from Mr FJ Fettke. The land was initially held by the Trust under perpetual lease but has since been converted to freehold title. Mr D B
more

Riverfront Cottage

sa
Riverfront Cottage is owned and operated by the National Trust of SA. This historic building was once a police stable.  The two story cottage  situated just 75m from the waters of the Murray, is self contained and offers comfortable air conditioned 3 bedrooms (upstairs) upstairs toilet, with spiral staircase access.
more Book now

Petticoat Lane

sa
A Hidden treasure this unique corner of Penola, Petticoat Lane still retains  original cottages and gardens enabling the visitor to experience the 19th Century cottages and view their stories and experiences. The working herb and vegetable garden produce is  on offer to visitors for a small coin donation.
more

Robe Customs House

sa
The five sided Customs House built in 1863 of limestone and brick quoins.
more

Willunga Courthouse Museum

sa
Built from 1855 to 1872 , initially used as a female immigration depot in 1855.
more

Rocky Bend Reserve

sa
A small but significant native scrub and shrub land reserve formerly a stone reserve.
more

Willunga Courthouse Reserve

sa
The nature reserve represents the natural, pre-European landscape of Willa-ungga (place of green trees).
more

Sampsons Cottage

sa
Heritage listed Sampson's Cottage, built around 1898, is now self-contained accommodation.
more

Willunga Slate Museum

sa
The Willunga Slate Museum is part of the old Willunga Courthouse and Police Station complex.
more

Sandison Reserve

sa
Sandison Reserve ancient glacial features contribute to an outstanding coastal geological monument .
more

Wilson’s Cottage

sa
1856 stone cottage built by William Wilson of Mount Gambier stone and local clay.
more

Sharam Cottages

sa
Built early in 1850 of blackwood slabs and a bark roof out of timber from the banks of a nearby swamp.
more

Winns Bakehouse

sa
Winn's Bakehouse is a comprehensive museum depicting valley life from 1837.
more

Stangate House and Garden

sa
Built by Adelaide architect Eric McMichael from plans drawn up in London in 1937.
more
Load More