The National Trust is seeking submissions from experienced interpretation design teams for the development, design and commissioning of interpretation content for Ellensbrook, Margaret River.
New opportunities exist to share and navigate Ellensbrook’s outstanding values set within the precious landscape of WA’s southwest with international and local visitors.
It is expected that interpretation at Ellensbrook will be accessible and engaging for broad audiences.
It will inform and inspire enquiring minds and connect with and satisfy guests looking for uniquely Western Australian heritage experiences.
Scope of Works:
The consultant team will:
1. Work closely with the interpretation specialist and education staff who have developed the interpretation strategy, resources and content and education components
2. Develop interpretive solutions and create an integrated design outcome for the interpretation of Ellensbrook
3. Provide advice on future elements utilising apps and access to digital content
4. Prepare design concepts for the project and refine the content, graphics/images list and finalise interpretive text
5. Design management/directional and interpretive signage and integrate Department of Parks and Wildlife signage specifications as required
6. Prepare documentation and budget estimates suitable for tendering any works and to support a funding request for proposed additional works
7. Project manage the commissioning, fabrication and installation of all agreed interpretive elements in line with agreed timelines and budgets
Other attachments available upon request – please email email@example.com or call (08) 9321 6088.
Submissions close Monday 12 June.