Our heritage, enriched by its traditions and its diversity, provides a sense of pride in valuing place and identity, and includes major social, economic and environmental benefits. Your support will help us conserve and maintain irreplaceable heritage places in our care, including Old Farm, Strawberry Hill. And York Courthouse Complex. Donations over two dollars to National Trust are tax deductible.
Appeals and Donations
Your support will help us conserve and maintain irreplaceable heritage places in our care, including Strawberry Hill and York Courthouse Complex.
The National Trust of Western Australia establishes and administers heritage appeals on behalf of local governments and community groups to raise funds for conservation and interpretation of Western Australia’s heritage.
Donations over two dollars to National Trust heritage appeals are tax deductible and over the last year $2,974,800 was generated and $3,463,600 was spent on conservation and interpretation.
To set up a tax deductible heritage appeal you will need to provide the following:
- A detail statement of the objectives of the appeal
- Evidence that the appeal organisers have stewardship of the place the funds are being raised for.
- That the place has recognised heritage significance.
- That a Conservation Plan and/or an interpretation Plan is in place or being completed.
- A Schedule of proposed works.
- A Supervising Heritage Specialist and/or management committee.
If you have a heritage project and need to raise funds, contact the National Trust for further information.