The National Trust (ACT) supports Heritage Conservation Appeal Funds in partnership with trustees for heritage sites of significance.
Current Conservation Appeal Funds
- All Saint’s Anglican Church – Donations can be made by direct credit to BSB 702-389, account number 05202607. Please include your name in the description and contact email@example.com to advise of the donation and your details so that we can issue a tax receipt in early July. More information on the church is available at www.allsaintsainslie.org.au.
- St Andrew’s Church
- St John’s Church – Please see the Heritage Fund Brochure 2023 and Appeal Letter May 2023. Donations can be made online by credit card at http://www.stjohnscanberra.org/. Click on About Us, then go to Giving, then to Heritage Fund and donate through GiveNow. A tax deductible donation receipt will be sent to your email address. Please see the St John’s website or the brochure above for other options.
- Reid Korean Uniting Church – EFT donations can be made to BSB 634 634, Account number 100045771, account NTACT CKRH Cons Appeal Fund. Please email the donation details, so a receipt can be issued, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Paul’s Anglican Church – Trust funds are held with the AIDF with the following details; BSB: 702389 Account: 05209549 Description: National Trust (ACT) HCA Fund. If making a donation by direct debit please send an email to email@example.com,so the payment can be traced.
- Manning Clark House – To make a donation please go to: https://www.manningclark.org.au/support-us
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Turner – Donations can be made by direct credit to BSB: 032719, account number 679794. Please include your name in the description and contact CNAC.HeritageFund@gmail.com to advise of the donation and your details so that we can issue a tax receipt.
These Appeal Funds assist in the conservation and restoration of each of the churches, and allow for tax-free donations to be made.