Education is our chance to share our passion for Australia’s unique natural, Indigenous and historic heritage with those who will follow us. It is an integral part of ensuring the continuity of our work.
The National Trust ACT support and promote education about heritage conservation in a number of ways:
- support for the National History Challenge program.
- fostering projects with Cultural Heritage Studies students at Canberra Universities
- working with ACT resident associations to conduct heritage walks of local areas
- informing members about heritage issues in the ACT through the Heritage In Trust magazine, email, this website, and lectures
- tours – in Australia and overseas – to heritage sites