Davidson Cottage

Davidson Cottage built in 1861 by Peter Davidson and his son John with pit-sawn timber.

Davidson Cottage with a shingle roof (arranged horizontally)  was used from 1889 to 1995 by Anglican Church Clergy and was known as The Rectory. The cottage was later used as a stable until the National Trust Penola Branch purchased it in 1981. Extensive repairs were needed to restore this cottage it is now a popular bed and breakfast venue, delightfully furnished in retro style.

Address:

Petticoat Lane Penola 5277 SA

Phone:
0488 646 446