Whats on WA
Whatever your taste, there are always new and exciting experiences with The National Trust.
See first-hand how remarkable Australia truly is. Take a tour of one of our country’s many heritage listed buildings, amble along breathtaking walks, enjoy a picnic in an enchanted garden, have your taste buds tickled at one of our delectable high teas and dinners or take part in one of our many inspiring lectures.
Our days out are designed for you and the family to enjoy. Some of the many benefits of a day out with The National Trust include:
- Promoting heritage awareness
- Educating visitors, local communities and young people so that our cultural heritage is maintained both now and for generations to come
- Supporting the wider community by collaborating with other groups
- Advocating for the conservation of heritage places when they are under threat
- Conserving our properties and their collections for the benefit of current and future generations