A conserved small, stone cottage built for the head shepherd of Duntroon in the 1830s, managed by ACT Historic Places. This is not a National Trust property.
The small stone cottage has been conserved and furnished with household items that belonged to the Curley family who moved to Mugga-Mugga from Duntroon in 1913.
Settlement on the site commenced in about 1838. Present-day Mugga Mugga is set on seventeen hectares of grazing land, its centerpiece is a simple cottage built for the head shepherd of Duntroon in the 1870s.