Built in 1902 for Joseph Gamble and his family. Bequeathed in 1982 for community use.
Gamble Cottage is located in a garden setting beautifully maintained by volunteers of the Friends Of The Gamble Garden. Extensive land and family information is currently being assembled at Gamble Cottage and assistance can be arranged for people searching for family stories of the Valley and adjacent districts. Special opening and small group visits can be arranged.