A picnic with a difference! Can mindful activities make picnicking even more glorious? Join us in our wonderful Hills garden and find out!
Stangate House’s garden is 4 acres of paradise! Join us in this remarkable garden and experience a mindfulness picnic hosted by Luisa Saccone . Lisa will introduce you to activities such as sitting meditation, mindful walking, mindful eating and 10 gentle mindful movements.
Learn more about Luisa Saccone and Take a Breath.
- Bring along your lunch, a mat, a cushion and anything else that will make you feel comfortable.
- This event will be spent outside so please dress with that in mind.
- Please note Stangate House and Garden is accessible from the city by bus.
- Please park onsite, using the Edgeware Road entrance. (Please do not park in front of Thomas Gas.)
- This event will go ahead rain, hail or shine.
This event will comply with Health Department regulations. Should Covid cause this event to be cancelled we will gladly refund the cost of your ticket
Sun, October 3, 2021
11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Stangate House and Garden
3 Edgeware Road
Aldgate, SA 5154