Keith 1910 Congregational Church

The 1910 Church, formerly the Congregational Church was built from local limestone by the Church parishioners.

The Church building features beautiful leadlight windows that tell the history of Keith.The building has a corrugated galvanised iron gable-ended roof with small ventilators near the apex, and stone quoins dress the random rubble stonework.

There is a extensive collection of local photos and newspapers and a stuffed wild dog who used to eat the local sheep, hence a dog fence was erected north of Keith in the 1890’s.

Address:

Heritage Street Keith 5267 SA

Open:

Open by appointment only

Phone:
(08) 8755 1446
Entry Fees:

Admission by gold coin donation