Are you ready to get started with the Australian Heritage Festival?
When you join in this national festival celebrating heritage, your event will benefit by having access to helpful promotional material provided below and the support of the National Trust across Australia as we promote events taking place in each state.
This page provides links and downloads to all the checklists, toolkits and guidelines you will need. If you do need additional support or have questions, please feel free to contact the Australian Heritage Festival coordinator in your state.
What do you get as an event organiser?
- An Event Organiser Toolkit.
- A dedicated listing on the Australian Heritage Festival website, which is open to the public in February 2019.
- Media coverage of the festival following the promotion of our National Launch.
- Promotion across the Australian Heritage Festival social media pages and feeds.
- Signature events or events with ‘something special’ will receive public relations support.
- Access to logos, posters, marketing and social media tips and a media release template – coming soon.
- Information on organising your event, recruiting volunteers, checklists, guides and much more below.
- Support from your State Co-ordinator. You can find their contact information here.
Download and Print
The Official Australian Heritage Festival Style Guide – Please adhere carefully to the official Australian Heritage Festival brand guidelines and use the logo as specified. Get yours here.
Download a copy of the Australian Heritage Festival logo.
Download a copy of the National Trust logo.
Get your Theme Document.
Running Your Event Safely