Are you ready to get started with the Australian Heritage Festival?
By registering with us you are joining the Australian Heritage Festival community and we can offer you lots of useful resources to help you run a successful event.
What you will find on this page are all the checklists, toolkits, brand guidelines and help from the experts on promoting your event.
What do you get as an event organiser?
- An Event Organiser Toolkit.
- A dedicated listing on the Australian Heritage Festival website, which is open to the public in February 2019.
- Media coverage of the festival following the promotion of our National Launch.
- Promotion across the Australian Heritage Festival social media pages and feeds.
- Signature events or events with ‘something special’ will receive public relations support.
- Access to logos, posters, marketing and social media tips and a media release template – coming soon.
- Information on organising your event, recruiting volunteers, checklists, guides and much more below.
- Support from your State Co-ordinator. You can find their contact information here.
Download and Print
The Official Australian Heritage Festival Style Guide – Please adhere carefully to the official Australian Heritage Festival brand guidelines and use the logo as specified. Get yours here.
Download a copy of the Australian Heritage Festival logo.
Download a copy of the Australian Government and National Trust logo.
Get your 2019 Australian Heritage Festival posters.
Get your Theme Document.
Running Your Event Safely