By registering with us you are joining the Australian Heritage Festival community and we can offer you lots of useful resources to help you run a successful event.
What will I get as an event organiser?
- A dedicated listing on the Australian Heritage Festival website which is open to the public in February 2019
- Media coverage of the festival from the promotion of our National Launch on 17 April 2019
- Digital and social media collateral pieces at https://www.nationaltrust.org.au/ahf/xxxx
- Bunting (will be posted out to you in March)
- Promotion on AHF social media sites
- Possible promotion (if selected) by our PR agency
- Access to logos, posters, marketing and social media tips, information on organising your event, recruiting volunteers, a media release template, checklists, guides and much more below.
- Support from your State Co-ordinator. Email and phone info.
Download and Print
How to use the logos – Heritage-Festival_Style-Guide
Combined Government and National Trust logo
Poster template – Event Holders Poster
Running Your Event Safely
Getting the Word Out
Media release template