Register your event
The Australian Heritage Festival is an inclusive event, encouraging different interpretations of heritage and culture from around the country. In 2024, we welcome a diverse range of heritage events to celebrate the festival theme Connections.
If you need assistance at any point with the registration process, contact your state coordinator.
*Dates of celebration may differ by state. Check your state-specific participation via the ‘Festival Near Me’ tab or the homepage.
Submit your event
Please submit your registration form in one go. There is no opportunity to save and return to it later.
To prepare your event submission in advance, click here to download a copy of our 2024 registration questions.
To successfully complete your registration you will need:
- Photos – You’ll need at least one and a maximum of three, in jpeg landscape format and at least 1200px wide. See our resizing tips if you need help.
- All your event information to hand e.g. dates, times, location, key messaging
- To accept the Entry Criteria which include the completion of a post-event survey and the Festival Terms & Conditions
Every entry is checked by the team to ensure that it meets the theme, entry criteria and the information is clear – not to mention exciting and inviting so we attract a great audience for your Australian Heritage Festival event. If there’s a query, we’ll be in touch. If you need assistance, we’re happy to help. The name/s entered will be our main contact within your organisation.
Tell us how it goes
- All participating events officially listed in the Australian Heritage Festival must complete an evaluation survey.
- Share your event images with the hashtag #AHF2024 on social media.