1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the booked event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Tickets are non-refundable.
5. Your Booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from our office with a tax invoice.
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the Eventbrite site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of Eventbrite.com.au
7. All bookings must be pre-paid to our head office at least 7 days prior to your visit.
8. There will be no charges if you cancel your booking, in writing, more than 7 days before your scheduled visit date.
9. Any changes to your booking (including, but not limited to: cancellations, rescheduling, changes to participant numbers, etc.) must be communicated, in writing, to the National Trust bookings office (firstname.lastname@example.org) more than 7 days before your visit.
10. Refunds will not be issued if you are unable to attend the event.
11. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
12. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
13. This ticket is GST inclusive.