Are you a jam maker? Enter a jar (or two) of your best home-made jam in Rippon Lea Estate’s Stone Fruit & Raspberry Jam Making Competition.
Show off your skills and share the story that inspires your love of jam making. Perhaps you use a favourite family recipe, or have memories of making jam with a beloved relative? Whatever your story we would love to hear it. There are some great prizes to be won.
Judging will take place in early May and winners announced on Sunday 19 May 2024 at Rippon Lea Estate as part of our Botanica Festival.
This event is being held as part of the 2024 Australian Heritage Festival
How to Enter
- Entry fee is $8 per jar. Please buy an entry ticket (1 ticket per jar) via this booking link before posting or delivering your jam.
- Include a completed entry form and attach a copy of your payment receipt with each jar you submit. All forms must include a full list of ingredients used and must be signed.
- Label jar with the name of your Jam and the date you made it.
- Attach a label with your name and phone number to the bottom of each jar.
- Post your jam or drop it off at:
Rippon Lea Estate (Gatehouse Entry)
192 Hotham Street
Elsternwick VIC 3185
(Drop offs accepted daily, between 11am and 3pm)
- Closing date for entries is COB Tuesday 30 April 2024.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, just label each jar, and submit an entry form and payment for each entry.