Strategic Advocacy Qld
- Queen Street Mall Public Realm Improvements
30 July 2018 – Letter to Cr Vicki Howard, Central Ward Office regarding concern over proposed rejuvenation of Queen Street Mall.
- National Trust of Australia (Queensland) response to Queensland State Budget
30 July 2018- Minister for Environment & the Great Barrier Reef response.
June 2018 – Queensland State Budget 2018 – 2019: What does it mean for heritage?
- Brisbane City Council’s new planning guideline.
June 2018 – Media Release: National Trust of Australia (Queensland) responds to Brisbane City Council’s new planning guideline.
- Coorparoo and Districts Draft Neighbourhood Plan
June 2018 – NTAQ submission letter to BCC regarding their Draft Neighbourhood Plan and its effects it has on this heritage of this character area.
- Lamb House, Kangaroo Point
June 2018 – Minister for Environment & the Great Barrier Reef response.
May 2018 – Letter to Minister highlighting the need for heritage funding for owners of state heritage listed places.
- School of Arts Building, 166 Ann Street, Brisbane
May 2018 – Letter to Cr Vicki Howard, Central Ward Office regarding concern over its state of conservation and proposed future use.
- Kangaroo Point Peninsula Draft Renewal Strategy
October 2017 – Kangaroo Point Peninsula Draft Renewal Strategy
- Queensland State Election
November 2017 – Following the announcement of the Queensland election for the 25th November 2017, the National Trust of Australia (Queensland) releases their priorities to ensure the candidates give firm commitments to protect Queensland’s heritage.