Activate your voice!
Strategic Advocacy Qld
- Review of the Cultural Heritage Acts
August 2019 – Letter to Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships.
- 2019 Federal Election Priorities for Heritage
A Statement from the National Trusts of Australia.
- Reconciliation Rocks Cooktown
February 2019 – The National Trust has made a formal nomination of Reconciliation Rocks to Australia’s National Heritage List.
- Creating Queensland’s Future: 10-Year Roadmap for the Arts, Cultural and Creative sector
December 2018 – Letter to Arts Queensland
- Broadway Hotel, Woolloongabba
October 2018 – Letter to the Lord Mayor
October 2018 – Letter to the Minister for Environment and the Great Barrier Reef
- National Trust Strategic Advocacy Priorities: 2018 and Beyond
October 2018 – The National Trust’s top strategic advocacy priorities for 2018 and beyond.
- Queen Street Mall Public Realm Improvements
30 July 2018 – Letter to Cr Vicki Howard, Central Ward Office regarding concern over proposed rejuvenation of Queen Street Mall.
- National Trust of Australia (Queensland) response to Queensland State Budget
30 July 2018- Minister for Environment & the Great Barrier Reef response.
June 2018 – Queensland State Budget 2018 – 2019: What does it mean for heritage?
- Brisbane City Council’s new planning guideline.
June 2018 – Media Release: National Trust of Australia (Queensland) responds to Brisbane City Council’s new planning guideline.
- Coorparoo and Districts Draft Neighbourhood Plan
June 2018 – NTAQ submission letter to BCC regarding their Draft Neighbourhood Plan and its effects it has on this heritage of this character area.
- Lamb House, Kangaroo Point
June 2018 – Minister for Environment & the Great Barrier Reef response.
May 2018 – Letter to Minister highlighting the need for heritage funding for owners of state heritage listed places.
- School of Arts Building, 166 Ann Street, Brisbane
May 2018 – Letter to Cr Vicki Howard, Central Ward Office regarding concern over its state of conservation and proposed future use.
- Kangaroo Point Peninsula Draft Renewal Strategy
October 2017 – Kangaroo Point Peninsula Draft Renewal Strategy.