Job description: Field Staff, Bush Regeneration
Are you passionate about bush regeneration and enjoy working outdoors?
We are looking for a team of Field Staff to work on various projects located around Greater Sydney. Tasks will include, bush regeneration, revegetation, noxious weed control, erosion control and instream fortification works, burn prep and asset protection.
Ideal applicants will be available 5 days per week. However three and four day’s availability will also be considered.
No qualifications are required, but you must be willing to undertake relevant training (we’ll cover the costs).
What you’ve got – the essentials:
- Willing to undertake Conservation and Land Management training
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle
- Physically fit for the inherent requirements of the role
- Ability to work as part of a team and under direct supervision
- Strong work ethic
Also good to have – the desirables:
- Previous bush regeneration experience highly regarded
- Cert II or III in Conservation and Land Management
- OHS Green/White Card
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate in Chainsaw Operations or experience using chainsaws
- Current Chemical Certificate AQF3
- Knowledge of native and exotic plant species and invasive weeds
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for and would like to work with a highly respected organisation with a rich history in natural area conservation and restoration, please send resumes to BMS@nationaltrust.com.au.