Job description: Content Producer
- Location Sydney, NSW
- Job Type Perm Part-time, 21 hours per week
- Category Marketing, Media and Communications
- Reports to: Director Marketing and Communications
The National Trust is the largest community based, not-for-profit conservation organisation in Australia, operating for more than 70 years. Our vision is to bring the heritage of New South Wales to life for future generations. We achieve this by advocating, conserving and protecting our built, cultural and natural heritage and by educating and engaging the community through the sharing and interpretation of all Australian heritage stories in ways that awaken a sense of place and belonging.
The National Trust is seeking a dynamic all-rounder to drive engagement with current and new audiences through the production of effective content and campaigns. This includes creating impactful marketing and communications to raise awareness, consideration and revenue.
The position plays an important role in raising the profile of the National Trust and its work. It builds the brand, while driving key strategic outcomes; place activation, venue hire, sustainable events, revenue growth, membership and fundraising growth, conservation, advocacy and community engagement.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Director, Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, managing and implementing the content strategy, planning and scheduling across all channels
- Curating and producing content across all channels to raise awareness of the National Trust (NSW) and its work
- Growing, diversifying and better engaging members, volunteers, supporters, donors and the wider community through targeted and crafted content
- Content metrics, reporting and optimisation
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications (or equivalent experience) in a discipline related to marketing, communications, multi-media or digital
- You have demonstrated results in content production, writing and publishing across digital platforms, websites, social media content, videos, photography, email marketing, advertising campaigns, infographics, whitepapers, reports, blogs/vlogs and others
- You possess a high level of digital marketing proficiency across owned, paid and earned channels
- You are highly organised and can manage projects from end to end
- You have extensive marketing, communications and campaign expertise
- You have demonstrable results in setting metrics, reporting and optimisation of content
- You are experienced in writing clear briefs and managing external freelancers or suppliers
- You have a genuine commitment to heritage, conservation and for purpose work
If you also had some technical expertise to create in-house video and content, we’d think you were pretty special.
As we’d like you to visit our properties, a Class C driver’s license and a willingness for occasional travel to regional NSW would also be advantageous.
Ultimately what makes this a truly special job will be your ability to shape the marketing content of this leading NFP Conservation and Advocacy organisation.
- For any enquiries call 02 9258 0159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To apply, submit your CV together with a covering letter addressing the key accountabilities to: email@example.com
- You must be fully vaccinated and have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role
Closing date: 28 November 2021