The National Trust of Western Australia’s head office and properties in the Metro, Peel, South West and Great Southern regions will be closed until further notice due to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
You can contact the National Trust’s head office via phone (08) 9321 6088 or via email@example.com.
Properties that will be closed:
- Head Office – Old Observatory, West Perth
- East Perth Cemeteries, East Perth
- Ellensbrook, Margaret River
- No 1 Pump Station, Mundaring
- Old Blythewood, Pinjarra (currently closed for conservation works)
- Peninsula Farm, Maylands
- Samson House, Fremantle
- Strawberry Hill / Barmup, Albany
- Woodbridge, near Guildford
- Wonnerup, Busselton (currently closed for conservation works)
For anyone that has already booked or is planning to book an upcoming tour or event taking place after Friday, at this stage, we are planning for these to go ahead as scheduled. Should the circumstances change, we will be in contact with you.
Please note that the National Trust does not operate any of the cafés at its properties. Please refer to the business owners of these cafés for information on their lockdown procedures. The National Trust does not take responsibility for these sites but has notified the business owners of the steps it is taking.
For further information, please contact:
National Trust of Western Australia
(08) 9321 6088