Enjoy the many benefits
Contribute and discover your special state.
The National Trust of Australia (Queensland) is a member-based independent charity. Our mission is to protect, conserve and celebrate Queensland’s environmental, built and cultural heritage through advocacy, research work and its custodianship of heritage places and objects. When you join the Trust, you open the door for your family to visit and nurture Australia’s greatest treasures. Begin the journey with your next generation.
Queensland Resident Membership Benefits
Your participation in an annual membership entitles you to free admission to over 1000 National Trust properties worldwide.
For Queensland residents this includes the iconic Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Regular electronic newsletters
- Complimentary admission to all properties throughout Australia
- Travel tips when travelling abroad using your membership benefits
- Access to discounted or free member events, and exclusive presale opportunities
- Complimentary parking at National Trust of Australia (Queensland) properties including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Exclusive retail and food and beverage discounts at National Trust properties across Queensland
- 10% discount when you shop online with National Trust shop
- Voting rights and secret ballot of Directors elections, along with access to online copy of the Annual General Report
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Current membership card and photo ID must be presented on each visit
- Membership is not transferable
- Membership entry is not valid for special events (unless otherwise stated. A surcharge may apply.
- Membership subscription is payable 12 months in advance and is non-transferable. A membership invoice will be forwarded on expiry of the current membership.
- As a company limited by guarantee, our Constitution provides that in the most unlikely event National Trust of Australia (Queensland) Limited of being unable to pay its debts on winding up, its current members would each be liable to pay, as a guarantee, a maximum sum of $5.00. We are therefore required to inform you that in becoming a member, you accept this obligation.