Find that perfect dinner jacket, flapper dress or pair of brogues when you swing by Como House for our annual Vintage Clothing Sale!
Vintage lovers, don’t miss our annual Vintage Clothing Sale at Como House on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 March for the chance to take home your own little piece of history.
Browse the carefully curated racks for everyday clothes, formal garments and accessories for women, men and children that you won’t find anywhere else.
Keep an eye out for –
- Amazing quality shoes and handbags
- Unique millinery, gloves and handkerchiefs
- Massive range of jewellery
- A great range of menswear including top designer labels
- Hundreds of scarves
- Lots of linen and fabrics accumulated by two dressers from the 1950s
- Haberdashery from the dressmakers
- Scottish knitwear – more than half of which is cashmere
- Collectibles of all sorts
Apart from vintage clothing and some fabulous evening wear the sale also has a unique range of Australian and International designer labels including Missoni, Max Mara, Yves Saint Laurent, Ungaro, Georges Resch, Dior, Louis Feraud, with many having little or no wear.
All proceeds from the sale will go towards furniture, furnishings and critical conservation projects for Como House.
*Please note wheelchair access is limited during busy times (ie 10am-11am of the first day) due to overcrowding.