Bring a friend or make new ones while you learn to crochet a basket with Katinka Challen of Lily & Dot, using upcycled t-shirt yarn.
All materials provided, with a glass of Pimms on arrival, tea/coffee and afternoon tea treats.
Venue: Historic Runnymede, 61 Bay Road, New Town
Saturday 3 March 2018 3:00pm – 5:00pm *(sold out)*
Saturday 7 April 2018 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday 5 May 2018 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Cost: $55 per person
- Materials, tuition & pattern to make a crochet basket using t-shirt yarn (a range of colours provided)
- Glass of Pimms
- Tea / coffee & afternoon tea treats
- bookings confirmed upon payment
- tickets are non-refundable
- Book now to avoid missing out!