A steep and rocky peninsular stretching into the south-eastern waters of Sydney Harbour, Point Piper was named for Captain John Piper. His Henrietta Villa, built on an early colonial grant, commanded astonishingly wide views of the Harbour from the Bridge to the Heads.
Apartment, Cliff Towers, Wolsely Road, Point Piper
Built in the 1920s in the Art Deco era, this graceful building high on the western side of the Point Piper peninsula is perfectly sited to take in the ever-changing views of the inner Harbour. Creative owners have transformed the interior.
Wolseley Road, Point Piper
A handsome duplex, recently restored, with spectacular Harbour views and set in a pretty garden.
Seaward, Wentworth Place, Point Piper
Designed by the architect J W Anson in 1903 and renovated in 2010 by architect Mark Hurcum, this welcoming family home sits well into the steep, north-facing hillside. The house and garden overlook spectacular views of the Harbour.
Please Note: Tours are at either 10.30am-12.30pm or 1pm-3pm
Cost $40 members only $20 youth[12-20]