The National Trust (NSW)'s 2023 Annual General Meeting provides members with the opportunity to engage with the Board of Directors.
National Trust (NSW) members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 25 November 2023.
Attendees can participate in person at the S. H. Ervin Gallery or online. This is a fantastic opportunity to join in from any location.
Members will hear the President’s report on the last 12 months and the 2023 Board of Directors election results. Recipients of the National Trust Honours Awards for 2023 will also be announced.
The AGM will conclude with a special guest presentation on the story behind the extraordinary restoration of Everglades House.
To finish, drinks and canapés will be served.
Agenda for the day:
- Welcome, proxies, apologies and adoption of 2022 AGM minutes.
- Receipt and consideration of the report of the Board of Directors for year ending 30 June 2023.
- Receipt and consideration of the Audited Consolidated Statement of Profit and Loss, Statement of Financial Position and Directors Report and Declaration for the year ending 30 June 2023.
- Appointment of the Auditors for the 2023/24 Financial Year.
- Announcement of the 2023 Board of Directors Election results.
- National Trust Honours Awards 2023 announcement.
- Any other business or motion in accordance with the National Trust of Australia (NSW) Act 1990 and its Rules.
- General business.*
- Special guest presentation
Event details and registration
The AGM will run from 3:30pm – 5pm on Saturday 25 November 2023.
Join us in person or online via livestream:
- In person registration – FULL. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the waitlist.
- Livestream registration – click here
On the day
Please bring your membership card with you if attending in person.
The S.H. Ervin Gallery has wheelchair access and free car parking for members.
Joining the livestream
Please ensure Zoom is installed on your PC or mobile phone and updated to version 5.8.6 or higher
Participating in the Q&A:
· Select the Q&A button on the bottom bar, visible while you are viewing the livestream
· Type your question* and hit send (you can choose to send anonymously)
*Please note, your question cannot be withdrawn once it has been sent.
For technical support ahead of the day, please contact our support team on (02) 9258 0117 from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.