The National Trust (NSW)'s Annual General Meeting 2022 provides members with the opportunity to engage with the Board of Directors.
National Trust (NSW) members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm AEDT on Saturday 26 November 2022.
Attendees can participate in person at the S. H. Ervin Gallery or online. This is a fantastic opportunity to join in from any location.
Members will hear the President’s report on the last 12 months and the 2022 Board of Directors election results. Recipients of the National Trust Honours Awards for 2022 will also be announced.
Two guest speakers will share the incredible story behind the discovery and restoration of an outstanding 17th century Dutch Master painting, Still Life, on display for attendees to view. Hear from:
- Julian Bickersteth, CEO, International Conservation Services (ICS)
- Rebecca Pinchin, Collections Manager, National Trust of Australia (NSW)
To finish, drinks and canapés will be served.
Agenda for the day:
- Welcome, proxies, apologies and adoption of 2021 AGM minutes.
- Receipt and consideration of the report of the Board of Directors for year ending 30 June 2022.
- Receipt and consideration of the Audited Consolidated Statement of Profit and Loss, Statement of Financial Position and Directors Report and Declaration for the year ending 30 June 2022.
- Appointment of the Auditors for the 2022/23 Financial Year.
- Announcement of the 2022 Board of Directors Election results.
- National Trust Honours Awards 2022 announcement.
- Any other business or motion in accordance with the National Trust of Australia (NSW) Act 1990 and its Rules.
- General business.*
- Special presentation of the story behind the discovery of the 17th century Dutch Master painting, Still Life.
To attend in person, please click here to register and present your ticket on entry.
To join us online via Zoom, please RSVP here. (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)
If the AGM reaches capacity or ‘sold out’ and you’d still like to attend in person, please email Aly McAuliffe at email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
On the day
Please bring your membership card with you if attending in person.
The S.H. Ervin Gallery has wheelchair access and free car parking for members.