Join us for the Mooramong Pool Party and 80th anniversary of Art Deco celebration!
We are thrilled to relaunch the magnificent Mooramong swimming pool after recent works to maintain the original structure built by hand in 1938.
Dress in your most glamorous floral outfit, pack a picnic rug and chair, and enjoy an afternoon of music and old-fashioned frivolity in the tremendous gardens by the pool. Your ticket also includes:
- A tour of the Art Deco homestead. Tours will take place between 12midday and 2pm. Hear about the glamorous Hollywood silent screen actress Claire Adams, who with her Australian husband, Scobie Mackinnon redecorated the house in the 1930s. Today Mooramong is a living museum with its furniture and personal effects left in place.
- Live music from Amie Brulee and her swinging band
- A pop-up bar by Taltarni winery. Please note that this is a cash only bar and no BYO alcohol is allowed on site
- Le Petit Patisserie goods available for purchase
- Best dressed competition
- Most stylish summer hat competition
- Access to the Mooramong swimming pool and tennis court!
Weekend accommodation is available at Mooramong in three lovely very well appointed cottages, comprising three bedrooms each. So get some friends together and stay onsite. Enquiries to Mooramong@nattrust.com.au