The Melbourne International Millinery Competition returns to Labassa with the theme of ‘Little Black Dress’
Back for its fifth year, the Melbourne International Millinery Competition promises to be a chic affair with displays of millinery from leading milliners across Australia and overseas. Expect everything from Hollywood glamour, to the elegantly restrained, to the outrageously theatrical.
The hat displays will be showing in the Drawing, Dining and Music rooms of Labassa in Caulfield North.
To ensure social distancing can be maintained, timed sessions will operate as follows:
- 10.00am – 11.15am
- 11.15am – 12.30pm
- 12.30pm – 13.45pm
- 13.45pm – 15.00pm
- 15.00pm – 16.15pm
Conditions of entry
- This is a time-ticketing event. Walk up entry will be accepted only if a session is undersold.
- EFTPOS is the preferred method of payment.
- Sessions are limited to groups of 15 people.
- Please be aware that capacity restrictions apply in all enclosed spaces and areas may be partially closed off to implement safety protocols.
- Bottled water only may be consumed in the house.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session time.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Visitors over 12 years old must wear a face mask.
- You must register your details on arrival using the QR code.
- Please observe personal health and hygiene measures, as well as safe social distancing and contactless transactions.
- The tower and tea room will be unavailable on the day due to COVID safety requirements.