Due to the success of our recent tour we have added a tour in 2019.
Melbourne is thought to be the most European city in Australia. A city of excellent historic buildings, wide streets, art galleries, magnificent gardens, fabulous shopping, restaurants, and trams. The Gold Rush provided an amazing collection of buildings still preserved.
A tour, to show some of these cultural gems.
Private tours through the National Trust buildings, Labassa and Rippon Lea, the Botanical Gardens, the National Gallery, gardens of Dame Elizabeth Murdoch, and house and garden of Dame Nellie Melba and the Heide Museum and gardens.
Join us for four nights of discovering the cultural and secret gems of Melbourne with private tours through the well known, and not so well known, sites and discovering Spring in the gardens.
- Four night’s accommodation at The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel Hotel
- Full breakfast daily
- Welcome cocktail party
- Lunch at Rippon Lea and Coombe Yarra Valley
- Dinner at Geppetto Trattoria
- Private tours,and entry fees to Labassa, Rippon Lea, Royal Botanical Gardens,
Cruden Farm, Coombe Yarra Valley, Heide Museum of Modern Art, and the
- Transfers in Private coach except transfers to dinner in taxis
- National Trust Guide to accompany throughout
Tour Leader: Jill Bunning – 0439 321 164
Enquiries / Bookings: David Smith, Travel on Capri 1800 679 066