Meander through the historic village of Hall which was proclaimed in 1882 and initially named Ginninderra. View an unusual mix of dwellings and sites depicting early village life. There is the option to view Hall School Museum and Heritage Centre at the conclusion of the walk. Visit the original school building (1911) and the Centre’s latest exhibition ‘A Tale of Two Villages’- the story of the transition from Ginninderra to Hall.
Meet: At the Palmer Street entrance of the Hall School Museum and Heritage Centre (formerly Hall Primary School). Free, off road parking available.
Bad weather: The walk will be postponed with a date to be advised. If unsure, contact the walk leader, Tony Morris, 0427 302 317.
Guide: Tony Morris, village resident for 53 years and descendent of two pioneer Hall families.