You are invited to attend the 2016 Annual BLHN Members’ Seminar – Grants and Funding: Practical Steps to Success.
When: Thursday 9 June 2016
Where: Commissariat Store Museum, 115 William St., Brisbane CBD
Time: 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm (optional post-seminar drinks 5.00 – 6.00 pm)
Cost: $20 BLHN Organisational & Individual Members & Students/$30 Non-members (includes afternoon tea)
BLHN’s Annual Seminar provides an opportunity for Brisbane’s small museums and heritage places to exchange and gain knowledge. This year, key speakers will discuss various types of grants and funding available to the heritage sector. BLHN Member organisations will also share case studies on the steps taken to secure their particular funding.
- Margaret Thompson, Community Heritage Grants Unit, National Library of Australia, Canberra
- Kristyn Duncan, Community Benefit Fund Unit, Qld Dept. of Justice & Attorney-General
- Jim Lynch, Head of Grants Unit, Brisbane City Council
- Jenny Steadman, Miegunyah House Museum
- William Carrroll, Queensland Memorial Military Museum
- Deannah Vieth , Museums & Galleries Queensland
BLHN appreciates the support of the Royal Historical Society of Queensland for assisting to make this seminar possible.
For more details email Brisbane’s Living Heritage Network.
All are welcome to attend. It’s a great chance to meet like-minded people and members of Brisbane’s Living Heritage Network.