Spring has sprung, and there's no place for garden inspiration quite like the lavish 19th century grounds of the largest prefabricated house in Victoria - The Heights.
Please note entry is a gold coin donation.
- Activities for children, including making bug hotels with Barwon Valley Woodwrights (small fee for materials)
- Market stalls
- Plant sales and pre-loved garden book sales
- Farmers market (Sunday only)
- Honey tasting and beekeeping workshop
- Flower show (details below)
- Roaming music and entertainers
- Paper Mill mosaic artists
- Lectures in the billiard room
- Bonsai display
- Pop-up shop
- Cake stall (Saturday only)
- Sausage sizzle
- Devonshire Teas
- Timboon Ice Cream van
- Barwon Banks and Barwon Ridge Wines
- Antique and Vintage restored garden furniture for sale
Please note The house is not open for tours over the weekend.
Flower Show Competition
Learn more about each competition category below.
Entries to be delivered to The Heights between:
- 10 am – 5 pm on Thursday 24 October
- 10 am – 6 pm on Friday 25 October
- 8 am – 9 am on Saturday 26 October
On Saturday visitors to the fair will vote for their favourite entries. Results will be displayed on Sunday.
Pleaese note there is no charge to enter the competition and vases are provided.
Token prizes for all winners.