Como House is open for guided tours which cover the history of the property and the families who once lived there.
Built in 1847, Como Estate is an intriguing mix of Australian Regency and classic Italianate architecture.
This time-capsule of Melbourne aristocracy spans a century from the Gold Rush era through two World Wars. A Como house tour offers a glimpse into the privileged lifestyle of former owners, the Armytage family, who lived there for nearly a century.
Tour times –
11am, 12.30pm and 2pm on weekends.
Please see exact dates above.
Tours will run for approximately one hour.