Como House is open for guided tours which cover the history of the property and the families who once lived there.
Built in 1847, Como House & Garden is an intriguing mix of Australian Regency and classic Italianate architecture.
This time-capsule of Melbourne aristocracy spans a century from the Gold Rush era through two World Wars. A Como house tour offers a glimpse into the privileged lifestyle of former owners, the Armytage family, who lived there for nearly a century.
Tour times –
11am,12.30pm and 2pm
Please see exact dates above.
Tours will run for approximately one hour.
Please note Como House is closed for tours this Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 May.