Membership is not transferable.
* If in the event that the nominated person departs the business, membership will be
transferrable to another nominated person at the discretion of National Trust of Australia
(Queensland). Notification must be in writing and a new membership card will be issued.
* Membership benefits do not commence until full payment is received.
* As a company limited by guarantee, our Constitution provides that in the most unlikely event
of National Trust of Australia (Queensland) Limited being unable to pay its debts on winding
up, its current members would each be liable to pay, as a guarantee, a maximum sum of $5.00.
We are therefore required to inform you that in becoming a member, you accept this nominal
* Current membership card and photo ID must be presented on each visit.
* Membership property entry is not valid for special events. A surcharge may apply.
* Membership subscription is payable 12 months in advance and is non-refundable. Payment
terms can be by EFT of Tax Invoice. Membership subscription is GST exclusive and may be
treated as a TAX INVOICE for GST purposes.
* Rates are valid at time of printing and subject to review.
* Any tickets included in or purchased using a National Trust of Australia (Queensland) corporate
partnership cannot be on-sold or supplied/retailed to any third party customer.
* The use of National Trust of Australia (Queensland) or any of its properties logos or branding
cannot be used unless prior approval from the Brand Manager submitted in writing.